CamboJA is a membership association of Cambodian journalists and media workers established in 2019. Our mission is to promote access to information and press freedom, strengthen the professionalism of journalists, and support their livelihoods. CamboJA works assertively with all stakeholders to build a strong journalist and media professional community in Cambodia focusing on capacity building, advocacy, strengthening support base, and building enabling environment for independent journalists.
We are currently looking for a highly competent professional to fill up the following position.
|Position||Organizational Development Advisor (ODA)|
|Report to||Executive Director (ED)|
|Status of Contract||Part-time Contractor|
|Duration||May 01 – Dec 31, 2023|
Under direct supervision of Executive Director, the ODA is responsible for supporting leadership of association in writing proposals, strengthening relationship with stakeholders, developing sustainability plan, working with consultants to develop strategic plan, and enhancing accountability and transparency across the institution.
|Support ED in resource mobilization|
|Develop Sustainability Plan and Strategic Plan|
|Support leadership of the association to strengthen relationship with stakeholders and strengthening internal accountability and transparency|
- At least 5-year relevant professional experience in program coordination and management with nonprofit organizations
- Master’s degree in the field of media management, journalism, law, international development, or other related fields
- Knowledge and understanding of media systems, journalism and/or media development in Cambodia
- Experience and understanding of working with journalists and human rights defenders
- Knowledge and understanding of human rights, freedom of expression, and press freedom as well as legal framework
- Knowledge and understanding of gender issues
- Experience in programme cycle management including monitoring, evaluation, accountability, and learning, as well as report writing
- Experience in budgeting and proposal writing
- Strong coordination and leadership skills
- Strong teamwork spirit
- Experience in communication with a wide range of stakeholders
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
How to Apply
Suitable candidates are invited to submit their application letter and CVs in English to email@example.com by June 05, 2023.
***Women and marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply