CamboJA is a membership association of Cambodian journalists and media workers, established in 2019. Our mission is to promote access to information and press freedom, strengthen the professionalism of journalists, and support their livelihoods. CamboJA works assertively with all stakeholders to build a strong journalist and media professional community in Cambodia focusing on capacity building, advocacy, strengthening its support base, and building enabling an environment for independent journalists.
We are currently looking for a highly competent and experienced professional for the following position.
|Status of Contract
|Full-time ( 1 Year for FDC and Possible to UDC)
|Office in Phnom Penh
|Monthly salary scale
|From USD 500.00
|Seniority/severance, thirteen-month salary, phone card, private insurance, annual health checkup and other benefits based on policies.
The IT assistant supports the operation of the digital workplace and provides effective service desk support to all users of CamboJA, and reports to the ICT Manager.
|Provide support on the internet, networking, hardware and software installation and system configuration activities.
|Provide support on design tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology
- At least 1-year experience as an IT assistant.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 and its features
- Experience with graphic design applications such as (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Indesign,…)
- Knowledge or understanding of online journalism/multimedia.
- Knowledge of computer science, or a related field is preferred.
- Cambodian citizen with good Khmer and English oral and written skills.
- Be able to travel to the province and work under pressure.
- Be proactive and practice critical thinking.
- Good teamwork skills.
How to Apply
Suitable candidates are invited to submit their motivation letter and CV in English to [email protected] by 31st January 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
***People who identify as belonging to marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.