CamboJA is organsing another reporting competition on “Social Accountability and Gender Responsive Public Service Delivery” in order to contribute to the capacity development of young Cambodian journalists on social accountability and public service delivery reporting.
Selected applicants at the first round will receive up to USD 900 to produce a feature or in-depth article or an audio report to compete for an awards at the final round.
This competition is financially supported by European Union (EU) and Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA) under “Greater Young Women Empowerment in Decision Making and Accountable Public Service Delivery” project.
- Applicants must be Cambodian citizens.
- Applicants can apply as an individual or as a team of three (maximum).
- Applicants can produce the news reports in Khmer language. However, the three winners will be required to provide English translation.
- The news reports must be under the theme of “Social Accountability and Gender Responsive Public Service Delivery”
- The news reports must be in the form of feature/in-depth articles or audio with at least 5 to 6 pages in length (for Khmer articles) or 3 – 8 minutes in length (for audio report).
1. October 10, 2021: Application closed
2. Mid-October 2021: Selected applicants announced and contacted
3. Mid-November 2021: Deadline for submitting articles or audio reports for competition
4. End of November 2021: Winners announced
Female journalists and provincial journalists are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants are invited to join this competition by completing an application form downloadable via this link: https://bit.ly/3lVFGQx and submit it to Ms. Phuon Kongkea, Capacity Development Officer via email@example.com.
Deadline: October 10, 2021
For more information, please contact:
Ms. Phuon Kongkea Capacity Development Officer
017 24 13 15