Cambodian Journalists Alliance Association (CamboJA) is currently looking for a highly competent professional to fill the following position.
|Position||Finance and Admin Assistant (FAA)|
|Report to||Finance and Admin Manager (FAM)|
|Status of Contract||Full-time Staff|
Finance and Admin Assistant is responsible for assisting FAM to carry out finance and administrative works in compliance with internal rules and donors’ requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and accounting or related field (higher level is preferred.)
- At least 1 to 2 years of successful work experience in this field, preferably experience in NGOs sector
- Good understanding of finance and administrative processes
- Good computer literacy (QuickBooks, email, word, excel or advance excel…)
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Hard working and high responsibilities
- Strong commitment to support CamboJA’s missions and vision
- Ability to communicate in Khmer and English (both writing and speaking)
- Team work spirit
Suitable candidates are invited to submit their application letter and CVs in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th February 2021.
Female and marginalised groups are strongly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.