CamboJA is recruiting an Admin Intern to join Finance & Admin Unit. Successful candidate will work under direct supervision of Finance & Admin Manager.
Internship Period: 3 months
Monthly Allowance: USD 120
Application Deadline: February 21, 2021
Job Summary: Admin/HR Intern is responsible for providing administrative supports to Finance/Admin unit.
- Assist Finance & Admin Unit to maintain complete and accurate inventory and procurement reports to donors/partners
- Assist in responding to all fund transfer, deposit, bank statement, updating passbook, sending payroll & payroll confirmation, and other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Assist in procurement processes
- Aid with bookkeeping, logistics, office supplies, maintenance and asset management
- Record staff leave
- Assist in responding to email and telephone calls on generic questions
- Assist in delivering document and recording incoming & outgoing document
- Provide assistance with photocopying, scanning and filing
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor
Qualifications / Requirements
- Fresh graduate or university student in administration or related subjects
- Familiarity with admin and logistic work
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS-Excel, MS-Word and MS-Power Point), bookkeeping, QuickBooks or equivalent
- Good organizational skills and ability to work in face-paced environment
- Good interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written)
- Teamwork and multi-culturalism spirit
- Highly detail-oriented
- Being a passionate and energetic team member with a genuine interest in working to develop independent and professional media, promote human rights and democratic governance
- Candidates who can start the internship in late February will be preferred.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Suitable candidates are invited to submit their application (CV & cover letter) in English to email@example.com or send it to CamboJA Office located at 10th Floor, Phnom Penh Villa Apartment (#124), St.388, Sangkat Tuol Svay Prey I, Khan Boeng Keng Kang, Phnom Penh before February 21, 2021.
For more details about this opportunity, please call 077 725 787.