CamboJA is recruiting an Admin Intern to join Finance & Admin Unit. Successful candidate will work under direct supervision of Finance & Admin Manager.
Internship Period: 3 months
Monthly Allowance: USD 120
Application Deadline: February 21, 2021
Job Summary: Admin/HR Intern is responsible for providing administrative supports to Finance/Admin unit.
- Assist Finance & Admin Unit to maintain complete and accurate inventory and procurement reports to donors/partners
- Assist in responding to all fund transfer, deposit, bank statement, updating passbook, sending payroll & payroll confirmation, and other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Assist in procurement processes
- Aid with bookkeeping, logistics, office supplies, maintenance and asset management
- Record staff leave
- Assist in responding to email and telephone calls on generic questions
- Assist in delivering document and recording incoming & outgoing document
- Provide assistance with photocopying, scanning and filing
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor
Qualifications / Requirements
- Fresh graduate or university student in administration or related subjects
- Familiarity with admin and logistic work
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS-Excel, MS-Word and MS-Power Point), bookkeeping, QuickBooks or equivalent
- Good organizational skills and ability to work in face-paced environment
- Good interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written)
- Teamwork and multi-culturalism spirit
- Highly detail-oriented
- Being a passionate and energetic team member with a genuine interest in working to develop independent and professional media, promote human rights and democratic governance
- Candidates who can start the internship in late February will be preferred.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Suitable candidates are invited to submit their application (CV & cover letter) in English to email@example.com or send it to CamboJA Office located at 10th Floor, Phnom Penh Villa Apartment (#124), St.388, Sangkat Tuol Svay Prey I, Khan Boeng Keng Kang, Phnom Penh before February 21, 2021.
For more details about this opportunity, please call 077 725 787.
About CamboJA, please visit our website www.camboja.net and www.cambojanews.com.